The Gravity Forms third-party certified add-ons are the best of the best, providing advanced features and functionality that will enhance your forms and upgrade your website.
When you purchase any of the Gravity Forms certified add-ons you can be confident in the quality and security of the product, as well as the support offered from these community developers.
Here’s just a few ways our certified add-ons can extend your form experience.
- Design Stunning Forms – Easily add images, colors, collapsible sections, and tooltips to your forms with JetSloth’s bundle of add-ons, making your forms not just beautiful but extremely user-friendly.
- Display Form Entries in a More Accessible Way – Create graphs and charts with GFChart to help you analyze and display your latest data. Or, turn form submissions into useful content for your website and display it in a variety of stylish layouts on the front end of your site with GravityView.
- Generate PDFs from Form Submissions – With both Gravity PDF and ForGravity, you can automatically generate PDFs for your customers when they submit a form. Ideal for contracts, invoices, and more, PDFs can be emailed and downloaded, helping you to deliver the necessary information to your audience.
- Create Automated Workflows for Your Business – Gravity Flow provides a suite of business process management tools, enabling your business to build secure and efficient workflow automation systems, tailored to your exact needs.
- Add Specific Features to Cater for Individual Use Cases – Gravity Wiz provides over 30 Gravity Perks (add-ons), which cater to a wide assortment of use cases, helping you to create unique forms for your particular project.
So if you are looking to enhance your forms and grow your business with high-end third-party add-ons that seamlessly integrate with Gravity Forms, make sure you check out the Certified Add-Ons today.